Monday, November 17, 2014

Questions to get you motivated

What do you want to do for the rest of your life?

What is holding you back?

What can you do to improve yourself today?

What is it that truly makes you happy?

Can you make yourself happy every day?



Every day I have to drive a total of 2 hours and as I sit in my car I think about these questions and they help motivate myself. By the time I get home though I feel exhausted and I tell myself just one small nap. That small nap turns into 2 hours and then I can't sleep. I feel as if I have wasted my time and then I don't have the same motivation. I don't know why I only feel like that in the car so I force myself to sit at my desk and write down the questions to remind me why. Why am I working so hard?

I complain that I never catch a break. If I am not at school I am at work and if I am home then i'm doing homework. When I do have a day off though I feel so restless and time goes by so slow. There are things I could be doing. I could be making money or learning something.

I'm on a constant wheel. I used to say I want to retire early but now that I think about it, i'd feel useless. There are 3 elderly women at work that are at the age of retirement but they stay because they are afraid of having so much time after working most of their lives. My boyfriends grandpa just watches tv all day and I don't understand how he can do that.


The Struggle is Real


No comments:

Post a Comment