Monday, November 3, 2014

Dream Job

I recently applied for one of my dream jobs and the hiring process has been excruciating. I am not known for my patience so to wait for an email is agonizing. I am constantly checking my email which is on my phone. I think I check it about every 10 minutes and it has now been 3 days. I recently found out that the owners are on a cruise! You can just imagine how I felt. My heart sank because it will probably be awhile until I hear back from them. 

This job would change everything for me. Right now I work for a company that doesn't treat their employees very well. The whole time I felt used and it is very stressful. Not that jobs aren't stressful because I believe that every occupation comes with some but for me it is to the point where I become depressed. The only thing that keeps me going is the determination I have to achieve my goal.  

I know my potential. I just want a chance to show the world what I can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment