Monday, November 3, 2014

Etsy Mishap

As I may have mentioned I am majoring in Marketing/Business. I have been trying creative ways to practice marketing. One day I was at Hot Topic and I found some Disney Bows and it was ridiculously expensive. I was like. PFF I can make that and I did. I posted pics on Fb because I just have to share every second of my life with the world. I received a message asking for the price and BAM, Made myself an Etsy shop. I finally got my first customer and she wanted an Elsa bow that looks like this
They come in small sheer bags that the bow fits perfectly in. Because she was my first customer I let her choose another bow and she chose the Minnie Bow
I sent her the items the next day that she had put her oder in. I didn't know that Etsy does not send you the reviews through email so I didn't look at my Etsy for awhile because I always received an email if there was ever a notification. I then checked it a month later and saw the review which was a 1 star because the loops fell off the Elsa Bow. I tried contacting the buyer but I haven't gotten a response. I was hoping to send a her a new one, one of her choice, or even a refund. Unfortunately I haven't been able to reach her so I took the item off the shop. 

it's a bit frustrating because ever since I haven't gotten anymore customers =/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment