Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Overweight

Ever since I was in elementary school I have been overweight. I used to blame my mom for feeding me fast food but now that I have moved out I haven't lost much. My excuse is that healthy food is expensive. Which really it is plus the grocery store is about half an hour away from me but Mcdonalds and Wendy's is down the street! For me to get some veggies and fruit takes gas, which means money, which means job, and working enough to pay for gas, food, and all my other bills. Once I am done paying all that off I barely have enough for extra stuff. It also snows here which makes it hard to walk during the winter. I see a bunch of diet fads and the new diet pills that came out but I have never been able to stick to a diet. I bought the wii fit which worked for awhile but then it just became really easy and repetitive.

I am worried about my health.

Any advise?


No comments:

Post a Comment