Saturday, December 3, 2016

Follow me on my fitness journey

So today is December 3rd and I weigh about 270 pounds. As of right now I have worked out 5 days in a row and 4 of those were private sessions with my trainer. I have started prepping my food so i won't want to eat out. The first bulk meal I made were boiled skinless chicken breasts with a little bit of white rice, and baked red potatoes that were seasoned with garlic, pepper, salt, and then I cauliflower and broccoli to top it off. These lasted about 3 days for me (lunch, and breakfast) and for breakfast I had egg sausage sandwich. After that I cooked ground beed with vegetables (peas, green beans, and yellow corn) with a little bit of rice and some broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. This meal has lasted 2 days so far and there was still left over meat that I'm planning to eat with mashed potatoes.

What meals do you cook? I need some recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment